Hazardous Transportation/Hazmat Trucking Pollution Insurance
NAESIP provides insurance coverage for hazardous material or hazardous waste transporters, including pollution coverage. We have the expertise to understand the risks and coverage requirements of this highly regulated industry.
Target Risk: Minimum 50% transportation of hazardous materials and/or hazardous waste.
Targeted Haulers: Fuel, Chemicals, Propane, Salt/Production Water and “Mud” (Fracking), Medical Waste, Sewage and/or Wastewater, Hazardous Waste, Asbestos
NAESIP offers a variety of deductible options. No fleet is too large or too small.
- Business Auto or Trucker’s ISO (Admitted).
- Capacity up to $5 million Combined Single Limit.
- Hazmat support products include GL, Premises.
- Excess Liability available.
- MCS-90 automatically included!
- CA9948 (Broadened Pollution Liability endorsement) automatically included!
- BMX (state licensing filings) automatically handled at no charge.
- Wrong Delivery of Liquid Products. Physical Damage and other coverage extensions available, as needed.
- Pollution Liability, Motor Cargo, and/or Contractors Pollution Liability.
To learn more about hazardous transportation pollution insurance coverage,
FOR SUBMISSIONS, EMAIL NEW@NAESIP.COM