Stock Throughput and Pollution Liability Exposure - a single step solution for an insured’s supply chain exposures
This coverage combines Stock Throughput and broad third party pollution coverage into one policy form. Property coverage is provided for raw materials, work in progress and finished products on a global basis while pollution liability coverages are extended via a separate embedded insuring agreement.
With ocean cargo, inland transit and stock inventory all under a single policy it eliminates the potential gaps in coverage found through having multiple policies. Closing pollution gaps in transportation coverage is crucial to making certain that end to end delivery is safeguarded from exposure to third party liability issues.
- Ocean cargo, inland transit and stock/inventory all under one policy
- Elimination of potential gaps between multiple policies
- Full ‘All Risks’ conditions for global storage and transit exposures
- Coverage includes Windstorm, Flood and Earthquake
- High limits and lower deductibles
- No percentage deductibles for catastrophic exposures.
- Selling price basis of valuation provides an element of business interruption coverage
- Ease of administration through premium rating against sales turnover
- Reduces the need for time consuming declarations
- Premium Savings
Distributors, Logistics Companies, Importers/Exporters, Manufacturers, Chemical, Oil and Gas Industries, Major Retail Companies, High Tech, Bio Tech and Pharma Industries, and Agricultural Industries
To learn more about Stock Throughput and pollution insurance coverage,
contact Dave Quinn at 908-256-6576 or email@example.com,
FOR SUBMISSIONS, EMAIL NEW@NAESIP.COM